1. Administrator of personal data.
The administrator of your personal data is Adips Sp. z o.o. with office registered at Stanisława Wyspiańskiego
65-036 Zielona Góra, Poland, No. KRS 0000003011, which has proprietary copyrights to the Rublon application.
2. What data about you do we process?
- Data collected during registration
In order for you to use Rublon, you will have to register. This process consists of sending a completed
form available during the first usage of Rublon along with the confirmation of your mobile number and e-mail
and acceptance of the regulations. As a result, your account will be created containing the following data:
email address, mobile number. When using the application Rublon on the cell at the time of registration we
will receive the
information regarding the manufacturer of your cell, model, IP and hostname.
- Data collected automatically
During your visit to our website and while using the application Rublon, data about this visit is
including IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type and version, phone model and screen
- Data collected when you contact us
When you contact us via e-mail, we remember the personal data that this e-mail contains, including: name,
surname, IP address and the e-mail address itself.
3. How do we process your data and on what basis?
Data collected during registration will be used to enable you to use Rublon, including enabling you to log in to
(Systems) and register there, send you a newsletter or system messages. Registration is obligatory if you want
to use Rublon,
and the processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract (on the basis of which you use
The data collected automatically about each user can be used to analyze the behavior of Rublon's users, to
data about users or to personalize the content of our websites and applications. The basis for such data
processing are our legitimate interests.
Data collected as part of your correspondence will be used to answer your queries and is necessary to protect
4.How long do we process your personal data?
Your data is processed as long as there is a legal basis for its processing, i.e.:
- in case of necessity of data for the performance of the contract, for the duration of its validity and until
the limitation period for claims under this contract,
- in case of the legally legitimate interest of the administrator, until your effective objection, however,
not earlier than until the expiry of the claims to the contract (allowing the use of Rublon),
- in case of protection of your vital interests, for a period necessary for this protection and until the
claims for such protection are time-barred,
- for tax and accounting purposes to the extent and for a period of time compliant with the applicable
5. How will we contact you?
In case of Rublon’s events related to your account, you may receive messages from us (e.g. e-mail) regarding
From time to time you will receive from us newsletters or system messages.
6. How do we protect your personal information?
The communication between your computer and the Rublon’s server during the collection of personal data is
encrypted using the SSL protocol.
In addition, our databases are secured against access and interference by third parties.
7.What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data by us?
Due to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament
and the Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing
of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, you have the
- access rights to your data and copies of personal data being processed,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete data,
- the right to limit processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to object (objection to the processing, including automated decision-making, legitimate objection
to the processing of your data in the legitimate interest of the administrator),
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body - the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office,
Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
8. Who do we transfer your data to?
Under no circumstances will we sell personal data obtained from you to third parties.
Your personal data may be transferred to processors only at our request and only in accordance with our
instructions. Your personal data may be accessed
by, in particular, entities such as: accounting offices, IT companies, entities dealing in debt collection, etc.
In case of control of the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, your data may be made available to the
employees of the Inspectorate in accordance
with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
In case of a breach of Rublon's regulations, violation of law or when required by law, we are entitled to
disclose your data to the judicial authorities.
9. Do we pass your data outside the EEA?
Our partners are headquartered both in the European Economic Area and beyond (eg. Google). However, in case of
the transfer of your data outside the EEA,
we carefully verify each of our partners so that they provide sufficiently high guarantees for the protection of
your personal data. These guarantees result
in particular from their participation in the 'Shield of Privacy' program established by Commission’s decision
(EU) 2016/1250 on 12 July 2016 on the adequacy
of protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield.
10. Using cookies by Rublon.
contain any personal data.
11. Additional information.
If you have any additional questions regarding privacy protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org