Terms of Service
Rublon API Terms of Service
- „Adips” shall be understood to mean Adips Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, registered address in Zielona
Góra (address: ul. Piaskowa 14, 65-209 Zielona Góra, Poland, European Union) entered into the National Court
Register by the District Court in Zielona Góra, Division VIII Commercial of the National Court Register under
number KRS 0000003011, initial capital in the amount of PLN 200,000.00 (two hundred thousand), NIP: 973-07-02-133,
REGON: 977901790, website address: www.adips.com, e-mail address: email@example.com.
- "Basic user information" - shall be understood to mean: full name, email, nickname, gender and
- "Rublon" - shall be understood to mean the service made available by Adips at rublon.com and through the
Rublon mobile applications.
- "Rublon API" - shall be understood to mean the Rublon application programming interface.
- "User data you receive from Rublon" - shall be understood to mean any data or content (including any
images, text, or other information or materials) you receive from Rublon, that was provided by users to Rublon, or
was associated by Rublon with a particular user.
- "Website" - shall be understood to mean any website or application with Rublon API integration.
2. Initial Provisions
- Thank you for using the Rublon API. By using the Rublon API, you agree to the Rublon Terms of Service and the
terms below. If you disagree with any of these terms, Adips does not grant you a license to use the Rublon API. We
can change these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice as we deem necessary. Your continued use of the
Rublon API constitutes acceptance of those changes. You can always find the most recent version of these terms
- Your license to the Rublon API under these terms continues until it is terminated by either party. You may
terminate the license by discontinuing use of the Rublon API. Adips may terminate the license at any time for any
reason. Your rights to use the Rublon API terminate automatically if (i) you violate any of these terms, (ii)
Adips publicly posts a written notice of termination on rublon.com, (iii) Adips sends a written notice of
termination to you, or (iv) Adips disables access to the Rublon API to you.
3. General Uses and Restrictions
The Rublon API is owned by Adips and is licensed to you on a worldwide (except as limited below), non-exclusive,
non-sublicenseable basis on the terms and conditions set forth herein. These terms define legal use of the Rublon
API, all updates, revisions, substitutions, and any copies of the Rublon API made by or for you. All rights not
expressly granted to you are reserved by Adips.
a. You shall:
- Comply with the Rublon Terms of Service at https://rublon.com/terms.
collect, use, store, and disclose data collected from visitors, including, where applicable, that third parties
(including advertisers) may serve content and/or advertisements and collect information directly from visitors and
may place or recognize cookies on visitors' browsers.
b. You shall not:
- Use Rublon API for any website that replicates or attempts to replace the essential user experience of the
Rublon system available through rublon.com and the Rublon mobile applications.
- Circumvent (or claim to circumvent) our intended limitations on core Rublon features and functionality.
- Use or make derivative use of Rublon icons, or use terms for Rublon features and functionality, if such use
could confuse users into thinking that the reference is to Rublon features or functionality.
- Include data obtained from Rublon or Adips in any search engine or directory without specific written permission
- Attempt to cloak or conceal your identity or your website's identity when requesting authorization to use the
- Use the Rublon API for any website that constitutes, promotes or is used in connection with spyware, adware,
other malicious programs or code.
- Use the Rublon API in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law or regulation, any right of any
person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality.
- Use the Rublon API in a manner that adversely impacts the stability of rublon.com servers or adversely impacts
the behavior of other websites using the Rublon API.
- Sell, lease, or sublicense the Rublon API or access thereto or derive revenues from the use or provision of the
Rublon API, whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise, except as set forth below.
4. Storing and Using Data You Receive From Rublon
- You will only request the data you need to operate your website.
- You may cache data you receive through use of the Rublon API in order to improve your website’s user
experience, but you should try to keep the data up to date. This permission does not give you any rights to such
display, share, or transfer that data.
(including basic user information) may only be used in the context of the user's experience on that website.
- You will not directly or indirectly transfer any data you receive from Rublon or Adips, including user data or
Rublon User IDs, to (or use such data in connection with) any ad network, ad exchange, data broker, or other
advertising or monetization related toolset, even if a user consents to such transfer or use. By indirectly this
means that you cannot, for example, transfer data to a third party who then transfers the data to an ad network.
Any data means all data obtained through use of the Rublon API, including aggregate, anonymous or derivative data.
- You will not use Rublon User IDs for any purpose outside your website (e.g., your infrastructure, code, or
services necessary to build and run your website). Rublon User IDs may be used with external services that you use
to build and run your website, such as a web infrastructure service or a distributed computing platform, but only
if those services are necessary to running your website and the service has a contractual obligation with you to
keep Rublon User IDs confidential.
- You will not sell or purchase any data obtained from us by anyone. If you are acquired by or merge with a third
party, you can continue to use basic user information within your website, but you cannot transfer data outside
- If you stop using the Rublon API or we disable your website, you must delete all information about a user you
have received from us unless: (a) it is basic user information; or (b) you have received explicit consent from the
user to retain their data.
- You will delete all data you receive from Rublon or Adips concerning a user if the user asks you to do so, and
will provide an easily accessible mechanism for users to make such a request. Adips may require you to delete data
you receive from the Rublon API if you violate the Rublon API terms.
- You will not include data you receive from us concerning a user in any advertising creative, even if a user
consents to such use.
- You must not give your secret key and access tokens to another party, unless that party is an agent acting on
your behalf as an operator of your website. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account
- You shall not use "rublon" or "adips" in the hostname of your website, i.e. rublon.mydomain.com.
- You may not use the Rublon or Adips logo without specific written permission from Adips.
- Any use of the Rublon or Adips logo in your website shall be less prominent than the logo or mark that primarily
describes the website and your use of the Rublon or Adips logo shall not imply any endorsement by Rublon or Adips.
6. Ownership and Relationship of Parties
The Rublon API may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other
proprietary rights and laws of Poland, the European Union, the U.S. and other countries. Adips' rights apply to the
Rublon API and all output and executables of the Rublon API, excluding any software components developed by you
which do not themselves incorporate the Rublon API or any output or executables of the Rublon API. You agree to
abide by all applicable proprietary rights laws and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or
restrictions contained in these terms. Adips owns all rights, title, and interest in and to the Rublon API. These
terms grant you no right, title, or interest in any intellectual property owned or licensed by Adips, including (but
not limited to) the Rublon API and Rublon trademarks.
Adips may elect to provide you with support or modifications for the Rublon API (collectively, "Support"), in its
sole discretion, and may terminate such Support at any time without notice to you. Adips may change, suspend, or
discontinue any aspect of the Rublon API at any time, including the availability of any Rublon API. Adips may also
impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Rublon API or the
Rublon website or mobile applications without notice or liability.
8. Fees and Payments
Adips is committed to free and open access to the Rublon API for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
9. Disclaimer of Any Warranty
SOME OF THE RUBLON API MAY BE EXPERIMENTAL AND NOT TESTED IN ANY MANNER. ADIPS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT
ANY RUBLON API ARE FREE OF INACCURACIES, ERRORS, BUGS, OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR ARE RELIABLE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR
THE RUBLON API ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND AND ADIPS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS
ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AVAILABILTIY, SECURITY, TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOUR USE OF RUBLON API IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT
RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE RUBLON API INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF
10. Limitation of Liability
ADIPS SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR
EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE RUBLON API WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT,
BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS,
WHETHER OR NOT RUBLON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ADIPS BE
LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT.
11. Exclusions and Limitations
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 9 AND 10 MAY NOT APPLY
12. Release and Waiver
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release and waive all claims against Adips, and its
subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any and all
liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and
attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to your use of Rublon API. If you are
a California resident, you waive your rights under California Civil Code § 1542, which states, "A general release
does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing
the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." You understand
that any fact relating to any matter covered by this release may be found to be other than now believed to be true
and you accept and assume the risk of such possible differences in fact. In addition, you expressly waive and
relinquish any and all rights and benefits which you may have under any other state or federal statute or common law
principle of similar effect, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Hold Harmless and Indemnity
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Adips and its
subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from and against
any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of Rublon API, including any liability or
expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs
and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. Adips shall use good faith efforts to provide you with written notice
of such claim, suit or action.
14. General Terms
- Relationship of the Parties. Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of the
employer of the other. You shall not have any authority to assume or create any obligation for or on behalf of
Adips, express or implied, and you shall not attempt to bind Adips to any contract.
competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect
to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of such documents remain in full
force and effect.
Adips shall be governed by the laws of Poland without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Adips
agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Zielona Góra, Poland.
- No Waiver of Rights by Rublon. Adips' failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of
- Miscellaneous. The section headings and subheadings contained in this agreement are included
constitute the entire agreement between Adips and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.